ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE THERAPY
Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy restores missing electrical charges to damaged cells, allowing cells to re-attain their natural electrical charge.
- EFFECTIVE NON-INVASIVE THERAPY
- DEEP MUSCLE MASSAGE
- INJURY PREVENTION
- RELIEF OF BACK AND GLUTEAL MUSCLE SORENESS
- MUSCLE STRAIN
- TENDON AND LIGAMENT PROBLEMS
- JOINT STIFFNESS
- INCREASED CIRCULATION
- STIMULATION OF HOOF GROWTH
- WOUND HEALING AND REDUCTION OF SCARRING
Some neurological ailments that prevent the horse from being able to enjoy normal exercise that requires balance or coordination.
You can contact the staff of The Equine Performance Center at 352-369-HEAL (4325)