“The Sanctuary Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation Center has been a great partner of ours in terms of conditioning, rehabilitation and bringing horses back to work. There is one place I trust for my horses to go during the summer when they are not traveling with us to competitions, and they all go to The Sanctuary and they always come back looking great. Tom Grabe and the entire team at The Sanctuary are all committed to horsemanship and doing as well as they can by each of the horses. They are also fantastic at working with different professionals, whether it is the podiatry group at Rood and Riddle, your own individual veterinarian, or our U.S. team veterinarians. The team at The Sanctuary is very open and conscientious about your horses, and also very confidential on the information with your horses.” – Chester Weber
- Budweiser Clydesdales at Equine Performance Center
- Private Zone to Florida for Rehabilitation
- There is one place I trust for my horses to go
- Chester Weber Braves the Elements to Earn His Record 12th USEF National Four-in-Hand Championship
- German shepherd, receives treatment for a disease called pythiosis in a hyperbaric chamber at the University of Florida Small Animal Hospital Monday.